I have been bullied a lot of times when I was a newbie.

I have been bullied a lot of times when I was a newbie. The res people would tag me in the comms to feel the rhythm and blues around the whole city and half of Panay area. They didn't stop me. When I earned my black GP (one of the portals where I had my training/tutorial) last week and my black Illuminator badge a couple of weeks ago, I told myself that no ENL deserves to be bullied. No one is. Today, I travelled almost 8 hours (rough roads and highlands) back and forth from my hometown to Kalibo just to collect smurf tears and fielded 3/4 of Panay. Plus I get to meet ALPRIME3247. I had a grand time and I have plenty of smurf tears to take me to lala land when I get home. Iloilo, represent!!! 🙋🏻🙋🏻🙋🏻🙋🏻

John Markton Diana




Popular posts from this blog

Achievement List

The Aegis Nova Anomaly is fast approaching and we want to know where you would like the anomaly to be held.